Dutchmaster Sentient Feeder Rod (2 piece)
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 20.08.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
Developed in conjunction with Dutch International feeder angler Arnout Van Der Stadt the new Dutchmaster Sentient rods boast all of the features of their predecessors and have been designed using technological advancements that have facilitated increased sensitivity without compromising the casting ability of the blanks. With two new lengths in the range all rods are now supplied with four carbon quiver tips.
- 10' 8" - ideal for roach and skimmers this ‘picker’ style rod is the ultimate in sensitivity. The softness of the blank is perfectly balanced against the action to deliver the ultimate in performance both for casting and fish playing particularly when using fine, balanced end tackle.
- 11' 2" and 11' 8" - this is the ultimate short range skimmer rod, ideal for spotting the fastest of bites its forgiving action is perfect for playing fish with small hooks and light lines. But it is deceptively strong and more than capable of punching out a fully loaded groundbait feeder and playing large bonus fish.
- 12' 2" - the longest rod in the Sentient range, before you step up to the original Dutchmaster series, it offers maximum casting ability whilst retaining sensitivity. The unique length optimises performance without compromising the action of the rod. The ultimate bream feeder fishing rod.
We've covered a wide range of tip sizes and strengths for the Dutch Master Sentient range. We know that feeder anglers target a variety of species and venues, so you need to have different options to get the best performance from the rods:
- 1/2oz Ultra Light (White) - this tip is a good choice for when you're targeting shy biting roach, and skimmers. Most effective when coupled with a braid main line as the ultra sensitive tip shows bites from even the finickiest of fish.
- 3/4oz Light (Red) - the 3/4oz Light tip is the first choice for short range feeder fishing on lakes, canals and even rivers. Nice soft action tip that's perfect for smaller silverfish like skimmers and roach.
- 1oz Medium-Light (Orange) - perfect tip choice for medium distance bream and skimmer fishing on a wide range of venues. The soft action in the tip still gives you the sensitivity required for the species, but the extra strength and size provides you with a power reserve that's needed for the bigger skimmers and bream. The first choice for any type of feeder fishing for bream and skimmers.
- 1.5oz Medium (Yellow) - the heaviest tip we've produced in the Dutch Master Sentient range. Great for bigger bonus fish like bream, tench, chub and even carp. The ideal choice for any type of big fish feeder fishing.