Captive Back Leads 2 gab.
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 19.11.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
These 2oz (60g) back leads strike free of the line when you have a take, and are then retrieved via a retaining cord.
These are especially useful if you want to use a really heavy back lead but do not want the extra weight on the line whilst playing a fish, for example when you’re fishing across a large river to a far bank feature.
Heavy back leads enable you to fish with a tight line along the bottom from margin to rig which enhances any rig’s hooking efficiency and improves bite indication.
- Camouflaged plastic coated with 2 colours available: Green or Sand.
- Sold in Pairs.
- Colours: Green or Sand.
- Lightweight 1.25oz (35g) Captive Back Leads are also available.
Instructions for use:
- Tie cord or mono to the eye of the back lead and the other end to a bankstick or pod. Ensure the cord is long enough to reach the bottom.
- Set clip tension by twisting the barrel anti-clockwise to tighten.
- Clip to the line and allow the Lightweight Captive Back Lead to slide down the mainline until the tether cord is extended and the lead reaches the bottom.