Captive Back (Light Weight) Leads 2 gab.
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 05.04.2020.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
These 1.25oz (35g) back leads strike free of the line when you have a take, and are then retrieved via a retaining cord.
These are especially useful if you want to use a heavy back lead but do not want the extra weight on the line whilst playing a fish, for example when you’re fishing across a large river to a far bank feature.
These back leads enable you to fish with a tight line along the bottom from margin to rig which enhances any rig’s hooking efficiency and improves bite indication.
- Camouflaged plastic coated with 2 colours available: Green or Sand.
- Sold in Pairs.
- 2oz (60g) Captive Back Leads are also available.
Instructions for use:
- Tie cord or mono to the eye of the back lead and the other end to a bankstick or pod. Ensure the cord is long enough to reach the bottom.
- Set clip tension by twisting the barrel anti-clockwise to tighten.
- Clip to the line and allow the Lightweight Captive Back Lead to slide down the mainline until the tether cord is extended and the lead reaches the bottom.
Captive Back Leads and Heavy Coated Back Leads are also available.