Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 15.09.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
The base spreads the weight of the carp, ensuring that fish up to 60 kilos remain suspended safely off the ground. Shape and weight distribution makes it an impossibility for a carp to come to harm in an Air Cradle - even the heaviest fish that flaps during unhooking or photography is protected at all times.
Air Cradles use three heavy duty inflatable tubes, two supporting the base material for ground clearance, the third providing a secure area to contain a carp for unhooking and trophy shots. They inflate quickly using the supplied foot pump and pack down smaller than traditional metal framed cradles.
- Air Cradle internal: 100x55cm, weight: 3kg, pcked down: 42x45x30cm
- Air Cradle Monster: internal: 125x58cm, weight: 3.4kg, packed down: 52x36x18cm
- Three tube fast inflate reinforced frame cradle design
- Two models, Standard and Monster both weight rated to over 60 kg
- Base supports the heaviest carp evenly, keeping them safely suspended at all times
- Inflates quickly with supplied push fit foot pump
- Smaller packdown than traditional metal framed cradles
- Super light design allows carp to be carried back and floated for safe release or return photography
- Carp friendly internal nylon base
- Velcro flap to safely retain carp
- External Velcro strips correspond to secure Retainer Slings
- Reinforced 210D nylon outer cover
- Heavy duty PVC waterproof base for protection on gravel banks
- Twin pegging points
- Reinforced suede and webbing carry handles
- Supplied in a drawstring carry bag