Glo Pro 2G+ (2nd Generation Plus)
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 19.09.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
‘Glo Pro 2G+’ (Plus) is an extra luminous liquid line marker that has a higher level of performance luminous crystals than ‘Glo Pro 2G’ meaning it glows longer and brighter, making it even better for night-time use.
This luminescence makes ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ easy and convenient if you’re marking distances on your main line for clipping to a specific range. Whether you prefer to cast out to a line marker, wrap up on sticks or walk your lines out ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ makes this quicker and easier.
As ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ is painted onto the main line it forms a tidy tapered coloured marker that doesn’t snag or snare in the rings during casting, and will not slip whilst playing a fish. It’s rubbery/flexible texture means that it is easily removed with your fingernail and doesn’t mark or damage your main line.
‘Glo Pro 2G+’ is now made with an improved formula that provides much greater temperature stability, giving it a longer life.
Instructions to use Gardner ‘Glo Pro 2G+’:
- Shake well before use.
- Paint a thin layer of ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ onto a 20-30mm section of the main line, marking the exact range to your baited spot or feature.
- Allow the marker to touch dry. ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ only takes a few minutes to go off (solidify) sufficiently for use. Full cure time is approximately 10 minutes.
- Applying a thicker layer/s will ensure optimum ‘glo’ but also prolong cure time.
- Replace lid/application brush immediately after use.
- Each bottle contains 7ml of marker liquid.
‘Glo Pro 2G+’ is available individually in 2 super hi-viz luminous colours: Green and Blue.
This choice of colours means that you can choose different colours for different spots/features, colour coordinating exact ranges on markers, fishing rods and spod rods too.
‘Glo Pro 2G’ markers are also available. The 2G versions have a higher level of coloured pigment, making them more suited to daytime use than the ‘Glo Pro 2G+’ versions.