Fluoro Dissolving Foam 50g
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 19.09.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
Fluoro Dissolving Foam nuggets have a multitude of uses including protecting hook points in weed or snags, showing the position of a rig after casting, preventing hairs tangling when cast, etc.
Dissolving Rig Foam can also be used to pack open ended spods to prevent loss of dry baits like pellet during long casts.
- Supplied in a large re-sealable bag that can be reused time and time again.
- Biodegradable dissolving foam is environmentally safe.
- Contains free ‘session pot’.
- Net weight = approx 50g of foam.
*Top Tips – For quick release of foam or use in winter just nick the foam onto the hook and avoid compressing it where possible.
For a prolonged dissolve rate lick, wrap and stick the foam nugget. This method of attachment means that it will remain on the hook longer before partially dissolving and popping to the surface.
Dissolving Foam is also available in white – Rigwise Dissolving Foam.