sīkumi karpu sistēmām
Covert Supa Shrink Tube Small 8x7,5cm
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 14.12.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
This high quality shrink tube is perfect for a wide range of rig applications such as Line-Aligner rigs and similar arrangements that extend the hook shank and help the hook to turn quicker and maximises the hooking efficiency of many rigs.
It’s also perfect for sleeving bulky knots on hooklink and helps elevate rigs to a new level of tidiness.
The large size is recommended for sleeving ‘Kwik lok’ swivel connections for rigs and hooks (ideal for use on the Ronnie rig).
Full lengths of Supa Shrink can also be used as a stiffer anti tangle sleeve to maintain good presentation when casting at extreme range.
- This top quality, tough shrink tube will shrink down to a third of its original diameter when heated. The consistent 3:1 shrink ratio means the tube ‘grips’ hooks and other terminal tackle firmly – reduces down to a flush finish for the neatest possible presentation.
- Semi-stiff when steamed and once angled or curved it will retain its shape whilst fishing
- Heat the tubing by steaming or immersing in hot water. Always take care not to burn or scald yourself.
- Strong and durable, will not split or distort.
- Small has a 1.5mm I/D which shrinks to 0.5mm and Large has a 2.4mm I/D which shrinks to 0.8mm.
- Low-viz camo colours available in Clear, Brown, Olive Green, Dark Grey & Mixed Camo to match any lake bed.