Titan T1 and T2
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 05.04.2020.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
Satisfying the biggest demand on a wish list from our European friends these are the first Titans to enjoy an inner mesh capsule as standard, essential for high temperatures and inhospitable environments where insects, snakes and rodents are a daily hazard. In coldand wet conditions the inner mesh capsule also eliminates condensation drip. Set to become the first choice for the session carper, and packed with new features to ensure maximum comfort in all seasons and every climate from minus temperatures to extreme Continental sun.
Titan T1 is versatile enough to use as a base for shorter sessions, Titan T2 benefits from an enlarged footprint perfect for longer sessions on the Continent with increased headroom for comfort.
- Dimensions: 275cm (W) x 135cm (H) x 197cm (D)
- Weight with Mesh Capsule and Storm Panels: 12.8kg
- Complete (also including Groundsheet): 14.9kg
- Without Capsule, Storm Panels and Groundsheet: 8kg
- Dimensions: 325cm (W) x 140cm (H) x 250cm (D)
- Weight without Mesh Capsule: 11.4kg
- Weight with Mesh Capsule and Storm Panels: 15.4kg
- Complete (also including Groundsheet): 18.5kg
- Without Capsule, Storm Panels and Groundsheet: 9.2kg
Titan T1 and T2 Heavy Duty GROUNDSHEET protects your Titan over tough ground. Manufactured from heavy duty PVC the Titan T1 and T2 Heavy Duty Groundsheets prevent rising damp to improve warmth and comfort and help reduce condensation. Can be fitted when the capsule is not being used or underneath the inner capsule to protect against sharp, stony banks and muddy swims.
Full OVERWRAPS for the Titan T1 and T2, bringing additional warmth and comfort for longer sessions or deteriorating conditions as well as minimising condensation.
- Armoured nylon construction
- T1 Wrap extends Titan T1 to 2 bedchair capacity when used without the in-fill panel
- Rear mesh openings for air flow
- Mesh door with Letterbox Storm Panel
- Velcro Clear Storm Panel
- Twin Velcro rod retaining straps
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag
- Porch extension 30cm
The T1 EXTREME CANOPY uses a three leg rigid frame assembly to directly attach to your Titan T1 and extend your bivvy to offer complete protection for day to day tasks from cooking to watching the water, prepping bait and tying rigs. A simple but brilliant advancement especially for challenging environments and long sessions the T1 Extreme Canopy allows you to divide the working environment of waders, buckets, bait and tackle from your sleep system and bivvy space. Available in two finishes, classic Nash green and the unique Nash camouflage.
- 5000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Converts Titan T1 to a spacious twin compartment session shelter
- Rear vents for cooling air flow
- Mozzi mesh door and windows with armoured nylon storm panels
- Flexible door design allows open fronted configuration
- Removable Velcro fit clear door panel
- Twin rod retaining straps
- Supplied with 5 tension bars for maximum strength and rigidity
- Approximate dimensions: 168cm (H) x 290cm (W) x 163cm (D)
- Titan T1 EXTREME CANOPY GROUNDSHEET - approximate dimensions: 290cm (W) x 163cm (D), weight: 2.3kg
HEAVY DUTY GROUNDSHEET
- Manufactured from heavy duty PVC
- Prevent rising damp to improve warmth and comfort and help reduce condensation.
- Have been manufactured to fit both the Titan and Titan Camo variations.