Out-Reach Landing Net
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 18.06.2019.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
The Dual-Reach Landing Nets combine an extra long pole with minimalist spreader block and lightweight construction. The 44″ landing net will easily accommodate the biggest UK or continental carp whilst the 50″ net is ideal for monster carp, pike and cat fish angling.
The 1 piece ‘minimalist’ Stainless Steel spreader block is permanently fixed onto the top section of the handle. This ensures that the net will not twist awkwardly when you’re lifting the Dual-Reach net under your target fish. The arms feature stainless steel ferrules for reliability and longevity.
The smart looking hi-gloss 3K carbon handle splits into 2 equal sections; each being approximately 125cm long (including spigot). Each of the two sections has shrink wrapped non-slip grips so you can hold the net securely even when it’s wet. This versatile split handle design is perfect for both bank and boat use.
At full reach (2.4m long) the Dual-Reach handle can be used for any carp fishing situation and with any angling method, including zigs. At ‘half length’, the net is easy to use, control and store on a boat.
- The super soft dual mesh features free flow sides and a micro-mesh base that has been designed with an extended ‘pan shaped’ seamless belly for the best possible fish care.
- The meshes are manufactured with reinforced seams and are approximately 48″ deep, making them perfect for the temporary retention of fish where venue rules permit.
- The Dual-Reach landing nets are supplied with heavy duty carry sleeves and net floats included.
- The complete 44″ Dual-Reach landing net only weighs 850 grams and the 50″ version only weighs 1100 grams.