Intensive Care (Carp Spray)
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 05.07.2020.
* Kalkulatoru aprēķinam ir informatīva nozīme. Ikmēneša maksājums var mainīties atkarībā no izvēlētā līzinga kompānijas piedāvājuma.
Intensive Care spray is a new concept in angler focused fish care that can be used to treat all fresh water fish.
It is perfect for the treatment of hook-holds, sores, lifted scales, The highly active combination of antibacterial and antifungal ingredients in this unique formula penetrates affected areas immediately, going to work reducing infection and assisting in the fishes natural healing process. This means that Intensive Care is ideal for the treatment of all hook-holds, sores, lifted scales, predatory wounds and spawning damage, as well as all general areas of mild infection. As anglers, we always recommend the treatment of all ‘marks’, no matter how small, as a precautionary step to ensure that the fish are in the best possible condition in the future.
Intensive care is supplied in a convenient bottle with a pump atomiser spray cap to make application extremely quick and easy. There is 60ml of liquid per bottle.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- For all minor cuts and grazes simply spray onto affected areas.
- For severely infected areas such as deep wounds and ulcers, lightly dry the area before application as this will help the spray penetrate fully.
- There is no need to retain fish on the bank so treated fish should be returned immediately after use.
- Wipe nozzle after use (to avoid clogging).